Rules for Exhibitors
1. All exhibits in Sections 1 to 6 of the Schedule must have been grown on the exhibitor’s allotment or garden for at least six weeks before the show.
2. Completed entry forms are to be returned either to the Shop (John Gray Centre) on a Sunday between 10.30 am and 12.30 pm or on Friday, 8 September between 5 pm and 6 pm or on Saturday, 9 September between 8.30 am and 10.30 am.
3. Exhibitors are limited to one entry per class. Exhibitors must provide their own vase where needed.
4. All exhibits must be staged by 11.45 am on the day of the Show. They must remain staged until 2.30 pm.
5. Awards may be modified or withheld at the judges’ discretion.
6. The Show Committee will direct the placing of all exhibits.
7. No responsibility or liability will be accepted in respect of any damage or loss of any exhibits, property, articles or things whatsoever belonging to any competitor, exhibitor or other person.
8. All exhibits not collected at 2.30 pm will be auctioned and the proceeds donated to the CPAGA funds.