Contributed by Eleanor Bailey
250 g courgettes, grated
2 large eggs
125 ml vegetable oil
150 g caster sugar
225 g self raising flour
1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
Oven: 180 C or gas mark 4
1. Beat the eggs, oil and sugar with a hand whisk until thick and creamy.
2. Sieve flour, soda and baking powder together.
3. Add flour and courgettes alternately to the liquid and mix well.
4. Put the mixture into a greased loaf tin or use the waxed tin liners (which are great!).
5. Bake for about 1 hour or until firm to touch.