Goat's cheese and potato frittata
Contributed by Lynn Frith
3 medium onions
1 head of garlic
1 handful of fresh sage
1 kilo of potatoes
1 log of goat's cheese
1. Fry the onions until just turning soft.
2. Add the garlic, chopped, and the leeks.
3. Slice the potatoes thinly and spread over the other ingredients evenly.
4. Put the lid on the pan and cook on a low heat for 10 minutes or so.
5. Stir the ingredients carefully and put the lid back on until the potatoes are soft. You can push the pan to one side and that usually cooks the potatoes through.
6. Beat the eggs, season well and add the sage.
7. Put the contents of the pan into the egg mixture.
8. In a clean frying pan, heat some fresh oil (I use cold pressed rapeseed oil).
9. Just before it gets to smoking point, tip the mixture into the pan and cook for 5 minutes on a lower heat.
10. Break the goat's cheese over the top and put under a hot grill until set.